Thursday 26 April 2007

A sweet bite of the Apple!

Going on from the previous post APPLE did me a great favour today or should I say my Broker did, as I managed to hit a Sell Order at 103.00 pre-market and had no hesitation in closing my short position with a profit of 275 points at 100.25 - with hindsight I could have let the position run for a bit longer as the share price ended the session at 98.84 eventually - but hey let's not get too greedy and I must be extremely pleased with myself instead - only if trading was always that easy, I could be named the wizard of the stock market and doing it with CFD gives me a special feeling even after many years of trading!

Now, let's not get too carried away as tomorrow is another day or to be precise another daytrading day!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...